There is something wrong with every single one of these so called “facts”.
1. The 1950s had the highest taxes on the rich in history, over 90%. Obama is not adding new taxes, which is true, but he may allow for the rates to go up, which IS increasing taxes.
2. People come from every corner of the world for health care in the US. Why? Because it is the most advanced care in the world, but it is not the cheapest. Did you know that it takes an average of 12 minutes for an ambulance to get to the scene in Canada? I guess if you have a real health emergency you had better hope you aren’t depending on the government to help you.
3. This is true. However, the US government makes over $200 billion per year selling weapons to other nations, and that is not accounted for. Furthermore, entitlement programs make up nearly 70% of the budget, which accounts for $11 TRILLION in debt! That is MASSIVE compared to 3 Trillion.
4. The Obama administration is spending 3.6 TRILLION PER YEAR. That means that in the last 3 years he spent OVER 10 TRILLION DOLLARS.
5. Over 700 billion in frawd exists in entitlement programs, why can’t democrats cut that instead of benefits?!
6. Several candidates want marijuana decriminalized, as do I. Yet I don’t see the dems in congress or the white house doing anything about it either.
7. Yes, about 50 billion is spent per year in foreign aid, of which about 30 billion goes to helping educate and care for people in need accross the world.
8. So you want to take their money instead of just getting rid of your greedy spending? The US has the highest corporate tax ON EARTH. Maybe if it was lowered the companies would be willing to pay it because it would cost them less to pay taxes than lobby the government. Oh, and Obama waved corporate taxes for GE on 10 billion dollars in 2009, since GE gave the Obama campaign massive donations.
See? The “facts” here are partly true, but heavily bias and many important features are left out.